Friday, July 1, 2011

Blog design for Miryaa's Collections

When a dear friend of mine started her business selling muslim clothings, I quickly ask myself, I wonder if she wanted a blog design. I guess she read my mind! :P I've known Nadia, one of the owner, since I've started blogging which is almost 2 years ago. We were then blogging buddies and we are actually never met!! Maybe some day ya Nadia?

Anyway, she requested for the full package, but due to a few issues that need to be solved first, I managed to complete the basic look for the blog which is the header. The initial background was a simple pattern but her partner requested this background and surprisingly, it looks great with the header! :)

Nadia wanted a morrocan theme and color mixture of orange and teal.


I'm glad you like it. Both of you :). I still owe you the full package which will be done in few more weeks :)
Check out their blog and facebook page for the gorgeously awesome jabalayas collections!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home