Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Updates on blog design status

Hi peeps!
As you can see from sidebar, I'm currently not taking any new orders for time being until I've find a suitable time to start back designing.

Some of you have already know on my current condition. My EDD will be in the end of June. So for time being, I've slowed things down and some of my response to your design process will be a little delay. 

I've sent an email to all regarding the current situation.
Please let me know if you haven't received them.

I'm trying my best to complete as many blog designs as I can.
You may view the design work status on the right sidebar as I will update it frequently for your easy reference. 
The asterisk (*) means I am currently working on that blog.

Other than that, feel free to drop me an email or tweet me anytime :)
 I will try to keep this blog updated with latest works I've done.

Thank you and have a nice day! 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 5, 2011 at 1:41 AM , Blogger Rose said...

Hang in there. I can feel how though it is to work with your current condition. if only i could help some way.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home