Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blog design for Iza Closet

I did mention I don't do human illustration right? This is because I haven't really master the skill and I really want it to be unique. So when Iza requested to have an illustration in the header, I suggested her to purchase the item at the istockphoto.com or shuttershock.com. But once I found out about http://www.fotolia.com/, I must say this will be the place for you to purchase illustrations with cheaper price!

Copying other illustration from the web and claim it yours is against the law. Regardless where the source is. If you don't know or not sure about the source is, please don't copy it. Unless you have requested the owner's permission to use the image. Like what I did for http://sewlove.blogspot.com/ where the owl was taken from a craft blog.

Anyway, as for Iza, she purchased this female illustration at fotolia.com for a good price. I trimmed the original image to fit the header. Put some building skyline as the background.

The color scheme was chosen by her and she specifically said pink, purple and white.


 Thanks Iza. Been a pleasure working with you. Now I know where I would find SPANX at affordable price :P

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At May 16, 2011 at 4:51 PM , Anonymous Iza Closet said...

Thank you Ida..

Your artwork is truly amazing!

 
At May 19, 2011 at 11:11 PM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

thanks iza!
pleasure working with you :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home