Monday, April 18, 2011

Blog makeover for Siti

I think this lady need no introduction :P She's been with me since the beginning I started my design blog. I've been designing her personal blog, aqiqah e-invitations, and now, her business blog.

After all the times I have been with her, I must admit that we have became friends over the time and I really enjoy working with her.

As for this makeover, she requested a simple layout with red and blue theme for the business. I added some elegant touch with the ornaments designs around the header.

She did mentioned she wanted the slide menu. This is my 1st time making it and I'd have to say, it was quite a challenge. Took me some time to really learn how to create one. Then I found out online that you can have it with a application at slidedeck.com. They didn't offer for blogspot yet. Only Wordpress. But all you need is a little tweak here and there and you're done!

You can view more on the slide deck and how does it work at her blog. Other than this, there are more slide menu designs that you can try on :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At April 18, 2011 at 8:15 PM , Blogger miszaugust said...

u did a very good work ida!
love it to the max!
and of course i got a lot of compliments on this new look of my blog..
credit to u dear

i guess the lil bean inside there will be creative as her mommy too :)

 
At April 19, 2011 at 4:53 PM , Blogger Suzie said...

cantik pula combo biru+merah ni n mmg tak pernah terfikir it'll look wow ;)

 
At April 19, 2011 at 6:32 PM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

siti : hehehe thanks!! bila idea datang.. apa pon bolehh :)

suzie : nice combination right? she requested for the colors :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home