Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blog makeover for Sulam Qistina

Okay I know I said I was busy and everything. I am! But I just HAVE TO update this blog :P

Anyway, the owner of Sulam Qistina, Ms. Asnita, requested for a Simple Blog Package. She is selling embroided fabric and the blog will be full of photos. Therefore, she requested for simple layout and a header that can emphasis her business.


Color scheme requested ware pastel pink, blue and grey (my favorites!)

Check her blog for wide variety of fabrics!

All the best to Ms. Asnita and thank you ! :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At March 30, 2011 at 7:03 AM , Blogger Red Limau said...

Thanks
i love d blog design
Good luck to u too...;-)

 
At March 30, 2011 at 8:39 PM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

sulamqistina : thank you!!! :)

 
At April 4, 2011 at 7:22 PM , Blogger Ria said...

OMG! It looks great. You did a very good job, Ida ;)

 
At April 4, 2011 at 11:54 PM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

hey ria!!!! thanksss!!!! :DD i really enjoy making each one of them. there'll be more coming!! (^_^)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home