Thursday, March 17, 2011

Why my price is lower?

At the beginning of my involvement in blog design, I have set on my goal of what kind of style I want for my design. Do I want it to be simple? complicated? average?

Since I'm a full time working and a mother, I had to choose Simple to be my style.

I love simple stuff!

Simple meaning there's not so much work to do plus my knowledge is still limited! :P I'm still learning the coding and using illustrator. That kind  of give me a little constraint on difficult or complicated design.

So how do you tell between complicated and simple design? Let me show you how ..

This is a sample of Simple Design

It's simple yet fabulous! All we need is the best color scheme and few shapes and voila!!

 and this is the not-so-simple blog design
I have not yet mastered my illustration skill so I can't illustrate these character. However, they are available online for you to purchase like istockphoto or shutterstock.

So if you like my design style and looking for something simple yet elegant  for your blog, I would be happy to assist you :)

I will try to update my portfolio from time to time so you could see the design style :)
Looking forward to work with you!!!! XD




Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 20, 2011 at 7:02 PM , Blogger Emma said...

your price is almos similar to mine (i used to do blog makeover jugak, but after some problem on my side, i decided to stop it completely.)

samada ur price range is cheap, or high it's up to u. if people question it, they can go to other blog makeover.

but honestly, i like your style. gedik in elegan way. *smile*

(if you need helps in HTML area, i'm here to help u. no joke okay,hehe. tho u dont know me, but i follow u kat twitter. hehe)

-MamaEmma®-

 
At March 20, 2011 at 9:05 PM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

hi mamaemma!
really?? why you stopped?

i started this designing just for fun and kept getting orders so this blog is born!! :P

hahaha.. i like that quote "like your style. gedik in elegan way. *smile*" hehehehe.

good to know! will know who to look for whenever i need help ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home