Wednesday, February 23, 2011

E-card for Humairah's aqiqah

I know this is not included in my portfolio but as client requested it, how can I not say yes? Especially to this cute little face?

Siti has been my customer since day one. I did her 1st blog design with Krafty Blog Design whic I'm gonna write about it in another entry.

A few days ago, she wrote me another email requesting for an e-card for her baby's aqiqah and cukur jambul. I was thrilled and excited to accept the job! Another work that I can add to my portfolio! :)

She has specifically explained to me what she wants on the cards. As you can see here, it's paisley deco with pink/cream or purple/silver in color.

So I came up with both colors for her to choose.

 the poster in pink

the invitation e-card in pink

 the poster in purple

 the invitation e-card in purple

This are just the draft copies. Of course there have been changes on the colors etc.

I really had fun making these e-card. Exploring new ideas and creativity. In case you were wondering the price:
 e-card with photo : RM35
 e-card without photo : RM30
 2 e-cards with/without photos : RM50

For your information, I don't do any printings. I will only send you soft copies for you to send it for printing or for you to print yourself.

So if you like what you see and wants the same for your wedding/engagement/birthdays/etc, feel free to drop me an email! :)


Labels:

7 Comments:

At February 23, 2011 at 10:59 PM , Blogger Suzie said...

auwww cantik,maybe sbb i suka paisley design

 
At February 23, 2011 at 11:01 PM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

heee thanks! the customer request for this design. i like it too :) actually the more specific you are, the easier the design job will be :D

 
At February 24, 2011 at 12:02 AM , Blogger miszaugust said...

u really did a great job ida..
not only me, my hubby pun sangat2 suka ur creativity..

well done!

 
At February 24, 2011 at 12:10 AM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

thanks siti!!!! its been a great experience!!! (then teringat your blog design masih terbantut :P) will get back to it very soon!! :D

 
At March 1, 2011 at 11:59 PM , Blogger Faboccasion said...

Free Greeting Cards - Free E Cards

Free E card - The fastest and easiest way to send free greeting cards to your love ones for any occasion. Free E- cards are also considered more environments friendly compared to traditional paper cards.

 
At March 5, 2011 at 6:00 PM , Anonymous muhammad yasin said...

good fictur, simple and quality

 
At March 14, 2011 at 7:33 PM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

thanks muhammad yasin :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home