Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The design process

Usually when a client requested for a blog design, I will start with doing some sketches on my sketchbook and trace it using Adobe Illustrator. All the coding and html changes will be done in my test blog called Thepurplecanvas which is restricted for public view :)

Once all the designs are done on the test blog, and if the client is happy with it, those template will be downloaded to my pc and I will send all those templates to the client for them to upload it to their blog. It's a very simple steps to do and of course, I will guide you through it :)

Below is a sample of a recent job completed on my test blog (mind my photo at 'About Me' widget) .

(click on the image for larger view)

1. Header
2. Pages (Navigation tabs)
3. Customized post title fonts
4. Customized sidebar title fonts
5. Background

Normally for me to come up with a design, client's input is really helpful especially on getting what the client's wants for their blog. But of course, I you have no absolute idea on what you want, I will always here to assist you :)

Here are some samples that maybe helpful in designing a blog :

1. Design styles (I have put up 2 types for you to choose, Modern Design and Modern Photos)
2. As for modern design, some ideas will be like floral, simple shapes, shopaholic's icon, shoes, cars, anything!
3. Preferred color scheme (pastel, bright, contrast, mono, etc)
4. Lastly of course, whether you want a package, ala carte (header, sidebar titles etc).

The design process will take about 2-4 weeks to complete. The simpler, it is, the sooner we finish! :)

So tell me, how do you want me to beautify your blog?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 14, 2011 at 5:53 AM , Blogger Mama Marcello said...

brape u charge ek?=)

 
At March 14, 2011 at 7:32 PM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

hi puan laili
there's a price and packages at the horizontal bar (top) for you to choose from :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home