Monday, March 21, 2011

Blogspot or Wordpress?

I've been getting few query on designing a template for Wordpress. I feel like it's such a total waste that my knowledge on Wordpress is very little. Not even 0.2%!

I started blogging in 2009 with blogspot as a platform. At that time, Wordpress for me is for a more professional blogging. Unlike me, I blogged just for fun!

Within the 2 years, I started tweaking Blogger codes and changing them myself with the help of the Google :)
And 2 years later, I can proudly say that I'm quite good at tweaking blogs :P

Siblings and friends started to request blog makovers for their blog and of course, I was just happy to help! Photoshop alone can't really let creativity gone wild! So I started to learn Illustrator myself. With the help from the internet again :) With the fulltime job I'm having now, I guess ai does really help me in a lot of ways. I never regretted learning it!

One thing about Wordpress that I know of, is that it is a free blogging platform like Blogger BUT, changing and tweaking the codes are only applicable for the paid account.Unlike Blogger, it is free!

Meaning the only thing you can change is the header. The rests will have to be from the template from the Wordpress itself.

If you want me to design the header, sure I can do that! But not the whole blog.

The bottom line is, I don't do Wordpress BUT if you're looking for a new header for the Wordpress, I would love to assist you :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home