Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A little note from designer's table

Hi guys! 

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who have been ordering for blog design since this blog been made official.You don't know how overwhelmed it is for me to received so much orders from you. I could not be happier!

Up to date, I have designed almost 10 blogs! That doesn't include free makeover and headers. I know 10 is not much but it is for me! especially being a newbie in this blog design field.

To make this blog designing more official, I have registered with SSM and it is official a running business! So you don't have to worry about anything! :)

However, having a full time job , being a mommy and soon to be mommy (again), I have to admit I have been having trouble dividing the time for blog design. Therefore, some of the you may experience a little delay on your orders. I will try my best to complete each and everyone's design within the time frame.

I really appreciate your patience and for your support.

Thank you for believe in me :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At April 14, 2011 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Mommy Farrell said...

It's OK. Me as a super-busy-working-mom, an online retailer and also hard core blogger.... understood! Hehehe.
Just take ur time... coz, i love your work! Good luck ya!

 
At April 14, 2011 at 6:28 PM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

aww thank you mummy farrell!
so nice knowing how much support i get!!! *hugs*

 
At April 16, 2011 at 11:03 PM , Blogger makan.doa.cinta said...

canteknya. macamana nak dptkan service-nya ya? :)

mis_h2_receptor@yahoo.com

 
At April 17, 2011 at 7:15 PM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

hi there..

you can view my my packages and pricing under blog design on the above menu.
and please use the order form to order. thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home