Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blog makeover for Mama Aiman

I was suppose to give myself a break from blog design but it seems like something was not complete when I stopped doing what I'm doing. Illustrates!

I did tell my customer that they will have to wait for a few weeks for me to complete their blog design. But when the idea started pouring, I just can't stop it!

Mastura requested for a header design with a touch of sakura flowers. Since she is living in Kyoto, I had this idea of having the header with Kyoto skyline and sakura flowers blossoming. I felt like I was in Kyoto when designing this header :P

She wanted something sweet and fun for the whole blog look. With specific fonts requested, my job has never been easier :)


Mastura, I'm happy you love your new blog makeover. It's been a pleasure working with you. Maybe I'll give you a call whenever I'm in Kyoto ya ;)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At April 5, 2011 at 10:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

chantek!

 
At April 7, 2011 at 9:09 PM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

thanks!! :D

 
At April 8, 2011 at 7:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

tq so much ida.. the blog turns out beautiful.. love it!

 
At April 8, 2011 at 8:17 PM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

thanks mastura!! i had fun making it!! and glad you like itt!! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home