Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blog makeover for Mummy Ayu


Finally finish another batch of blog makeover since my return from Singapore. I did have my good rest for 1-2 days :P I just can't stay put knowing I have few more blogs to be designed.

Ayu requested for a pink blog with photos of her family on the header. I must say she has a very beautiful family! Hence the blog title "Life is Beautiful", I clouded together all the photos and put some flowers and butterflies around them. As if they are surrounded by butterflies, flowers and all the beautiful things :)

I only did 1st round of draft and she already approved it! Boy I must have improved my design skills tremendously! :P

Anyway, thank you for such a smooth communications. I'm glad you like my work! That matters the most!! :D

Labels:

6 Comments:

At April 7, 2011 at 7:08 PM , Blogger mummy_ayu said...

like it!! love it dear!!! dah letak ur blog badge pun kat made with love tu... :-)

 
At April 7, 2011 at 7:27 PM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

awww thanks dear!! :D

 
At April 7, 2011 at 7:58 PM , Blogger Suzie said...

oh-so-lovely!!cantik header tu,ceria with those colourful thingy

 
At April 7, 2011 at 8:10 PM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

hehehe. thanks!! rasa macam happy dan ceria jer buat header nih :)

 
At April 7, 2011 at 11:26 PM , Blogger Farra Dhelina said...

ctk gile!! very nice!

 
At April 7, 2011 at 11:51 PM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

hehehe.. thanks farra!! XD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home