Monday, May 9, 2011

Blog design for Hijab Closet

Just completed this blog template for Hijab Closet last 2 days ago and only managed to install it last night. That is after I 'accidentally' woke up after falling asleep at 8.30pm! :P

Anyway, this is the 1st round of design for the header and the client already loves it! Only minor changes on the fonts and the menu bar which was there earlier but due to some technicality, it will be installed later.

The color scheme requested were pastels (pink, grey) but I added a touch of green to it. With small white polkadots and pink background. I like to keep the background simple so it won't overpowering the product images sold on this blog.

My advice to business blog out there, do keep your background/blog design simple so your product will stand out. I like to keep the post background white. It's kinda my style and looks clean don't it?


Go ahead visit her blog for the full view of the blog and plenty of choices for hijabs!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home