Monday, May 2, 2011

Wedding signages for Azzah

I've been wanting to post these here but I have to wait until the event is over. As requested by Azzah :). She 1st ordered for her blog designs and in the middle of the design process, she requested for these wedding signages so I have to put the blog on hold as this is way important. What's more impostant than your big day right?

So when I'm not with this, she would love to use back the frame as her blog header.


and along the way, she requested for the groom side to. With different color them but similar designs.

To Azzah, congratulations on your wedding! Sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate your big day. I hope you had a blast and wishing you both hapiness!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At May 2, 2011 at 5:41 PM , Blogger mummy_ayu said...

wah..memang cun.....

 
At May 2, 2011 at 9:09 PM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

thanks mummy ayu :)

 
At May 6, 2011 at 4:40 AM , Blogger Farah said...

Omg you are so talented :) What type of fonts are they? xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home