Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blog design for Mae Cabanon

This is my 1st time making illy (illustrations) in detail. Well, quite detail for me because I had to draw all the sewing item from scratch. I never thought making illy is fun!

Initially, Rodzilla, owner of this blog requested for a header with mushrooms and cute little hut but changed it when it doesn't suit her blog as a sewing blog.


Later she specifically requested a header with sewing kits in a room and overlooking an open window and still maintaining the landscape view with the white fence. So I came up with this!


and she loves it at 1st draft! *phew*!

Thank you Rodzilla! It's been a pleasure working with you! :)
Oh I still owe you your business card and watermark :P

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At May 30, 2011 at 12:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice job!!! still waiting my turn

 
At May 30, 2011 at 6:45 PM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

hi oyat! thanks!! ahh please bare with me dear. will try to complete as many blogs as i can before my big break!!!! thanks for your support oyat!!

 
At June 7, 2011 at 8:32 PM , Blogger ❤ fbe® said...

brapa rm ye kalo nak order..?
lama tak tgu Q..? hehe

 
At June 7, 2011 at 9:46 PM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

dear inscollection, buat masa ni order ditutup sebab my delivery date is getting closer. end of june to be exact.:) insyallah will announce once im ready to take order. thanks for dropping by!! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home