Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blog design for Cutelittlebebe Closet

I had this complete weeks ago but only managed to post it here today *sigh* . Being 8 month++ pregnant is like a ticking time bomb for me. and everything seems to be working so slow these days. So please pordon me and thank you for being so patience. I hope this won't be the last entry before my delivery.

Anyway, did this makeover for a baby shop owned by Akmar aka mummy Farrell. Every time I received new orders, it will be a new challenge for me. As for this design, I've decided to try to do some illy on baby stuff. and some new coding (new to me! :P) . I really like the color scheme which is combination of pastel pink and blue. Working with mummy Farrell was such a breeze. She agreed on the 1st draft I sent her! :D


Thank you mummy Farrell. It's been a pleasure having you as my client. :) I will definitely drop by your baby shop for my new ones!!! :D

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At June 6, 2011 at 2:48 AM , Blogger ~Serenity~ said...

ida! this is beautiful.i love the illustration effect n the colours.it simple yet pretty..;)

 
At June 6, 2011 at 6:40 PM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

hi dear!!!
thankss!!!!
i really enjoy working on this design. heck i enojoyed doing all of them!! hehehe.. :D

 
At June 8, 2011 at 12:03 AM , Blogger Mommy Farrell said...

LOVE IT IDA! TQVM!

 
At June 8, 2011 at 7:50 AM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

thank you mummy farrell!!! im so glad you like itt!! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home