Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Header design for Bonjourneesa

I did this design upon special requests. As you can see, I don't do header per se, it has to come in a package but this is an exception. This client wanted a header for her .com business website. 1st of all, I've never done a .com before but since this is just a header, why not :)

It's website selling muslim women apparel such as scarves, clothes etc. It is still under construction I believe.
One of the owner that I've been communicating with is Malaysian and been living in the US.


Dear Fena, I still haven't got your feedback since the 1st round of draft I sent you and I assume everything was okay?

Anyway, I hope you like it and congratulations on your new online business! :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home