Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Blog design for Suzie

This is the 2nd last blog I'm working on before my labor tomorrow :P Been struggling to finish all those in the waiting list but I guess, I can only managed 90% of them.

Anyway, Suzie has been a blogger friend since the 1st day I started KraftyPalette. She was one of those winners for free header design from me which I did ages ago. and now she came back for more :)

She wanted something simple with tulips and butterflies as a header and a mixture colors of tiffany blue and lavender. She too requested for paisley background for the blog. It was easy and fast job! She quickly agree on the 1st draft (or it's probably because my belly is about to pop! :P) Just kid!

I really enjoy each and every order I received because I will learn a lot of new things and explore new designs.


Suzie too is a MonaVie distributor. Check out her blog for more info.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 12, 2011 at 6:45 PM , Blogger Suzie said...

dlm byk2 design ini la yg paling lawa..muahahaha..hehe..JK!btw thanks a lot to u bcoz layan karenah n soalan2 i maklum la i ni techny freak...

i'll support kraftypalette n wayyy to go!admire ur talent n creativity <3

hope u've a safe delivery n can't wait to meet ur 'mini me' :)

 
At July 18, 2011 at 1:54 AM , Blogger ::Ida:: said...

suzie : hehe.. i pon suka!! :P no problem. takde banyak karenah pon :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home