Sunday, April 8, 2012

Design Feature : Quilting & Craft Supplies and Handmade by Asheken


 Everytime when a client asked me if I could do a gallery style template, I would honestly say to them that I don't do that kind of template. And quietly I will look for tutorials and templates that offers commercial used. I almost giving up when I approached Maya to help me with the templates. And now, with ther help, I can now offer gallery style template to all my clients (Terms apply). 

Anyway, Asheken requested for 2 blogs with the same theme design but different titles and template. One with a normal 2 column template and one with the gallery style template. The theme was fairies, butterflies & dragonflies. I must admit I was having a writer's block and haven't had a clue on how to design with such a theme. Luckily didn't take too long to find my muse :)

Took me quite sometime to modify the gallery style template to fit with the design. Luckily Asheken have proved on the 1st draft and the rests of the process became really quick.

Click on the image to visit the site. 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 8, 2012 at 10:52 PM , Blogger mommynadia said...

Nice..thumbs up babe!!

 
At April 8, 2012 at 10:54 PM , Blogger Ida said...

Thanks mommyNadia!! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home