Friday, March 30, 2012

Design feature : Comel Ibu




I know I've been silence for quite sometime. Having a fulltime job and part time as blog designer is not an easy task. Especially you have 1 toddler and an 8 months baby to look after. But since this is my passion, I don't want to quit. I will try my best to deliver all designs within the time frame.

Anyway, I've completed this blog design some time ago. I've been meaning to post it here but time is always envy of me. Initially the design was a simple header with a frame but the client decided to change it to florals all around the header. With chosen color palette of orange, blue, and red. I put a lot of effort in designing each blogs. A happy client is always my priority.

Go here to visit the site

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home