Sunday, February 19, 2012

New look for 2012


I've been delaying the new template for my new blog for quite sometime. Finally I managed to find a little time to have it up on the blog. I was supposed to be in January 2012 but February is never too late.

Being in this field for almost 2 years have thought me a lot of things I need to know in blog designs. From zero to hero. That's what I would call. The support I have received was tremendous and I cannot thank you more.

Although there have been some downs along the way, I would never give up. This is what I love doing and I want to be able to do it for as long as I can. Beautifying people's blog.

So again, thank you, from the bottom of my heart for all your support towards Krafty Palette. Will be opening new orders soon. Keep your eyes on this page!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At February 20, 2012 at 2:12 PM , Anonymous masliza said...

WOW!!!! cantik sangat... suka sangat... :) congratulations...

 
At February 20, 2012 at 7:01 PM , Blogger Ida said...

thanks masliza!! :D

 
At February 20, 2012 at 7:30 PM , Blogger a L i N said...

Comey and kemas...=) Congrats!!!
Like 1000x.. =)

 
At February 20, 2012 at 7:39 PM , Blogger Ida said...

thanks aLin!! XD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home