Monday, February 20, 2012

Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)


HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
Simply go to "order" tab above and hover to blog design. Fill in the query form or email so I would know the basic needs of how do you want your blog design to look like and to place your name in the queue list. Once confirmed, I will send a set of questionnaire for you to fill in that consist details of designs that you desire for your new blog design. This questionnaire form will be sent to you 2 weeks before your turn is up. You can check your status here.

HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH THE DESIGN?
I designed based on the details of the questionnaire sent. I cannot proceed with the design IF the questionnaire is not complete. Once ready, I will send 1st draft for approval/comment.

HOW LONG IS THE WAIT TIME?
The current wait time varies. For time being, I can only take 4 blogs in 1 month slot. You can expect to receive your 1st draft 1-2 days upon receiving your complete questionnaire. If more revision required for the 1st draft, your design too can be delayed. So it will be best if you could sum up all changes needed in 1 list. Since I have a full time job, please expect some delay in production but I will try to keep with the datelines.

I NEED THE DESIGN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. CAN YOU DO THAT?
Sorry. I don't do rush orders. You have to be in queue and based on 1st come 1st serve basis.

DO YOU DO CUSTOM ILLUSTRATIONS?
I don't do human illustrations but I can do small items like bags, shoes etc. If you would like to have custom illustrations, you can purchase them at fotolia.com for a very low price!

DO YOU DESIGN FOR WORDPRESS?
I only do blogger platform for time being.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home