Thursday, March 8, 2012

Design feature : Groovilious Kids


Hello peeps! How's every body doing? Sorry for the long silence. I'm still around it's just I've got an important things that I need to settle by the end of the month hence I'm pulling the break for all designs work for this month.

Anyway, I've completed this design a few weeks back. It was a fast pace process and the client requested a Rockabilly theme for her blog. I was not that hard to get the theme as you can always google it. But of course I have to understand what Rockabilly is and only then I can apply it on the design.I gave her 2 options and she approved the 1st draft! and the rest is history :) Go to her site for a full view of the template.

I'm itching to get my hands on the new orders I've received. I hope whatever I'm doing now will settle asap.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home