Monday, April 29, 2013

May 2013 Blogging Challenge!

Let's start today post with a challenge that we the blog designers are organizing. It's a fun way to encourage all bloggers to blog more. This challenge is something we called like a blog hop. Where you hop to others blog to read and leave comments. But the best part of this challenge is it comes with a hefty prizes!

And the  best part is, Krafty Palette is one of the sponsors for this challenge!

More details and how to take part is here :

*click*BLOG DESIGNER NETWORK*click*

Go ahead and take part! I can't wait to see who's the lucky winner!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At May 8, 2013 at 5:14 AM , Blogger Ria said...

I haven't post anything on my blog for ages :( I just couldn't find the time to do it...but I still love blogging very very much.

 
At May 15, 2013 at 2:47 AM , Blogger Ida said...

you are not alone Ria! I do love blogging and also beautifying blog! It's soo hard to do the 'free' stuff when you get paid to do other stuff! lol!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home